Tuesday, July 19, 2011

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAA

Muahaha, there is a long time for me,
for not blogging with English.(Did i do so?=.=)
Well,just try to write as Ah B has written many post in English.

Work increased,pressure increased,but time did not increase.
I struggled and tried to persuade myself,
I'm the best and I can handle all the things.
No worry.
Hahaha,it was just my ideal conception.

Just a little case could make me into trouble.
Every day after return to home, I have to work at down stair.
I did nothing there, but I am exhausted entirely when i go up.
For instance, I did nothing yesterday.
After dinner, i just prepared school bag, uniform and so all.
Then, I went to sleep.

There is only 1 worker in my father's shop.
He's fed up with the mountain of works.
What would happen if he decide to leave?
I could not imagine.
Or,i dont dare to think.

Read few passages and books,
and heard comments from friends.
I wonder, which path should i choose?
All people told me not to think now,
but focused on my UEC first.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHA

2 comments: